Sunday 12 February 2012

Working shifts messes up not only your body clock, but your skin as well.

I love my job, I love my hotel. I just hate that we work on rotating shifts. I worked 4 nights on graveyard last week and now I'm back on the 7am roster.

I hardly slept last night because, really, how do you transition from working to sleeping at night?

It makes my skin condition even
More unstable and stubborn as well. I've been trying to figure out which item in my regimen i needed to change. Maybe none. I can't really quit my job either. Tough luck.

Will post a photo on my skin care regimen soon. Maybe later if I'm still breathing after my shift.

To compensate. I made me quite a hearty brekkie. I had a grilled egg and cheese on multi grain sandwich, iced vanilla coffee, and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment