Saturday 11 February 2012

Summer all day, everyday!

The thing I enjoy most about living in a tropical country is that I get to wear summer clothes anytime the sun is out. Fun, summer colors. Hooray for that.

I was at the Quiksilver store the other day and decided I wanted a new bikini. I got one in a peachy coral shade. It's one of those mix and match ones they have which is perfect 'cause I'm never entirely one size. I normally wear a UK10 top and a UK8 bottom. For some reason the color looks so much duller on the site. :|

Here's a photo of the bikini I got along with some other summer essentials.


Other than the bikini, I got these other stuff as well.

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. Perfect for summer days. It's light and floral and sweet and it smells happy. :D

Nars blush in Crazed - A little goes a loooong way. I swear. This color makes your cheeks look like you've been out in the sun. On my skintone atleast. I'm a Mac NC35. Strange. I think this has just been discontinued. I can't find it anywhere on the Nars site.

Carmex SPF 15 Original lip balm. I love this. It's very moisturizing. It's weird how it works for me though. The first time I apply it, my lips will start to get flaky and all the dry skin will come to surface. So, I wipe it off and reapply. After that, it's all soft and smooth.

Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Powder in Rich Vanilla. This one, when applied with the sponge it comes with looks hideous. Cakey and thick and mask-like. But with a kabuki or a powder brush, it's lovely. It gives you just the right coverage, evens out your skin, does not break me out, and it's lightweight. What I love most though is how the product reacts with the natural oils of my skin. I have super oily skin and for some reason, this product does a good job at controlling it and after awhile, when my skind does start to get shiny, it get's so evenly diffused. If there's even such a thing. But it looks natural and glowing and healthy.

Sunnies are from Dior. Old ones which I like to use all the time. :)

Longest post to date. Hooray. :p





No comments:

Post a Comment