Friday 17 February 2012

Moisturizers and Toners and some other stuff

Other than the ton of cleansers I use, I also use quite a bit of moisturizers. Mainly because I am still in a desperate search to finally find what really works for me. It's been a long, tedious journey and the moment I find my holy grail product, I'm going to let the whole world know.


Okay, here we go again. Products below and their links. An in depth review for each product coming soon as I am pressed for time. A swimming/barbecue party is commencing as I write.

1. Avene Cleanance Lotion - Toner -I'm on my 3rd, maybe 4th bottle
2. A sample of Khiel's Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment - will definitely buy this one again
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar K - Not for me. Just simply not for me. :|
5. A sample of the new Khiel's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - Love!!!
6. Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF15 - Been using this for almost a year but I have mixed feelings about it. Not the best SPF under foundation.
7. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Milk - I'm only at my 3rd day of using this. Will give this a more detailed review last to give myselft time to test the product out well.

Sorry for the teaser. :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    toner rennes

    ReplyDelete