Saturday 7 April 2012

Review: OPI My Pointe Exactly



Pardon the awkward three-finger photo. This nail polish is just horrible. I give up.

I applied a layer of base coat and 4 coats of nail polish on each finger. On the last finger, I put a single coat of white nail polish to give it a bit of opacity but that still failed.

At 4 coats, it takes almost forever to dry. I was really looking forward to this collection from OPI. I thought I'd get the jelly, semi-translucent finish without struggle and even get away with converting it into an opaque one with a layer of white polish. But no. :(

It looks really pretty on the bottle and the vendor I got it from does not allow you to test the products, so there.

Anyway, I buy my polishes from D.Y.O.N in case anybody's interested. They sell China Glaze at S$8.00 each and OPI at S$10.00. Probably the best deal you can get in Singapore. Only downside is you can't test the products out.

You can find them on Facebook for the latest additions to their stocks and at the Scape flea market from Fridays to Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment