Tuesday 17 April 2012

Beauty Bay Shopping :)

I only got around to posting this today, but my order from Beautybay came in last month or even earlier. :p


I love these two. The curling iron I got is just the perfect size. The ceramic coating makes it really smooth and I believe prtects your hair from heat damage as well. It does not tug at your hair when you close the clamp like most curling irons. It's just very smooth. You also get to adjust the heat settings depending on your hair type.

Some people compalin how this curling iron is too light and that it doesn't feel sturdy. My first Babyliss curling iron has been with me since 2008 and it has worked as well as the first day I used it.

The best part about Babyliss is that they are so affordable and with Beautybay's free international shipping, it makes it all the more worth it. Here in Singapore, these curling irons retail from $75-$100. I got this for much less. STEAL!!!

Trivia for Babyliss: They were the first creators of the curling iron. So there. Go figure. :D


The Thermal Brush on the other hand is perfect for those people who struggle with holding a blow dryer and a brush in each hand. This makes it MUCH easier. Although it's not as strong as your normal hair dryer so you need to be more patient when drying your hair. That's about it. Nothing special to rave about. Just a 2-in-1 hair gadget that works. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey, does the plug on the curler you bought fit the plugs in singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Like a glove. It comes with a UK-style plug which is what we use here in Singapore as well.

    ReplyDelete