Saturday 10 March 2012

Avene Cleanance Toner vs Kiehl's Calendula Toner

So the last time I spoke about this product, I said it wasn't really anything special and that it doesn't really do anything for my skin.

I might just be wrong. :|

A week ago, I bought tons of Khiel's stuff and the lady there gave me a deluxe sample of their Calendula Toner.



I was actually pre-decided on getting a full-size toner since I was convinced that the Avene wasn't working for me. Anyway, to cut the long story short. My skin hates the Calendula Toner and I'm currently breaking out like crazy.

So, I guess Avene does work at keeping my breakout level at a minimum. OR Maybe there's no magic toner out there which can help to stop all these pesky pimples from sprouting. Or maybe I just haven't found it yet. Although I could swear I've tried more than a dozen products already. From the lowest to the highest end.

HEEEELLLP

3 comments:

  1. Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

    ReplyDelete
  2. モンクレール レディースは機能性とファッション性を兼ね備えています。全体的にモダンかつラグジュアリーな元素をちゃんと採用して、出来上がった最高のファッションブランド品です。着心地の良さとお洒落なデザインとも兼ね備え、この秋冬にも防寒着として目立ち度100%です。2012秋冬の必携のもの~モンクレール ベストはここに健在!

    ReplyDelete